Mezzanine Floor Compliance
Oracle Storage take health & safety and adherence to building regulation standards extremely seriously.
Our experienced designers make sure that every mezzanine floor we produce integrates perfectly with any of your existing equipment, including shelving & racking, automation and machinery.
We take full responsibility that every mezzanine floor we design is in full compliant with local authority mezzanine building regulations and mezzanine fire regulations.
Our mezzanine supply chain is CE-marking accredited, ensuring we only select suppliers who meet your exact requirements. Our steel manufacturing partners have been awarded ISO 9001 for their capability to manufacture mezzanine floor steel structures safely and in accordance with the latest regulations.
We are also members of Contructionline, Alcumus SafeContractor, Builders Profile and FSB.
Health & Safety Standards
The health & safety of all our people and our clients is our first priority.
Our installations and installers are:
- Specific Method statements Risk Assessments and Health & Safety procedures as guided by the HSE
- CDM Regulations 2015
- Working Heights Regulation 2005
- CSCS card holders
- Trained CITB – SSSTS Site Supervisors
- Qualified First Aiders at a 1 to 6 ratio
- Trained in numerous fields from FLT to Side-loader fork truck and MEWPS to Pasma