Mobile Shelving Systems
The ideal high density storage system for office filing, archive storage and the storage of product.
Our manual or electric mobile shelving system is designed to maximise the storage space and the storage capacity, used in areas including and for:
- Live file storage & archiving
- Storage of boxes & stock products
- HR personnel records and document storage
- Retail stock room / Back of house storage
- Lloyd George files & Medical records, patient notes
- Garment storage / hanging clothing for stockrooms
- Library book and public record storage
- Banks financial records
- Legal documents for Law firms
- Engineering drawings & products
- Laboratory samples & test equipment
- Accessories include:
- Drawer Units
- Full & Part Height Dividers
- Fixed/Pull Out File Rails
- Tambour, Sliding & Hinged Lockable Door sets
The above project was designed, supplied & installed by Oracle Storage Systems.
This world renowned auction Christies in London, needed to update their existing storage system in several areas, to house a growing number of bound catalogues, dating back to 1766
Contact Oracle Storage for a free site survey, to see what storage capacity, can be achieved..
Ideal for long office walls and narrow spaces, a great solution for document storage and especially financial, HR records and medical records.
Designed for the modern office environment, our rotating or X2 shelving system provides double the storage of a standard shelving unit.
Manufactured in Great Britain
We're proud that our mobile shelving systems are manufactured in the U.K. to the highest standards, it's how we offer an industry leading warranty & service contract.
Project Management & Relocation
We project manage every mobile shelving installation and can also plan and organise file storage relocations.
Installations across the UK to Dubai