Packing Bench Stations
Flexible and strong packing bench
It is important that your parcels and packages are well wrapped and presented when they arrive at their destinatoin, as these give a good first impression of your company. Oracle's packing stations ensure that both valuable and vulnerable items are packaged professionally on benches specifically designed for the job.
The Benefits of Oracle's Packing Solutions The way products are packaged is often underestimated: well-packaged products look more professional and are better protected. This is essential when you are, for instance, transporting delicate electronic components.
Packing stations are therefore arguably just as important in the manufacturing process as workbenches and storage bins. They also offer many other benefits to manufacturers over simply using a conventional worktop:
Safety A packing bench can withstand heavy loads (Treston’s packing bench can support up to 300kg), whilst a conventional table isn’t designed for supporting a large number of heavy devices and packaging materials. This means the packing bench can be used to wrap a large number of heavy items without the risk of the table collapsing and causing injury.
Cost effective Although they cost a little more than a conventional worktop, a packing bench is well worth it when you consider all the benefits. With a packing bench, there’s less risk of workers developing an RSI, they can package a larger number of products quickly and your customers will be pleased to receive their products safely and neatly wrapped.
Benefits of a packing bench
- Specifically designed for the job: enables a large quantity of products to be wrapped securely and quickly
- Protected and presentable: wrapping valuable or vulnerable products securely protects them during transit and reflects favorably on the professionalism of your company
- Adjustable to be ergonomic: can be adjusted between heights of 760 – 1050 mm to suit the height of users and minimise fatigue
- Improved workflow: worktop can be fitted to overhang by 300 mm on either side. This can be used to improve workflow patterns
- Convenience: fitted with a laminate shelf with vertical hoops for storing cartons and packages, which is also height adjustable between 1100 – 1650 mm
- Customisable: accessories for the packing station include a material cutter and equipment bin
Packing bench……Worktop mm……Frame mm……Load capacity
PPH 918…….........900 x 1800……..900 x 1500 ……..300 kg
PPH 921…….........900 x 2100 …….900 x 1800 ……..300 kg