Cantilever Racking Systems
Designed and manufactured in the UK, installed by Seirs approved teams
An effective alternative to conventional lighter weight solutions, Canti-lever racking is designed for the safe storage of long and heavy loads, making it ideal for large timber or metal items.
Designed and manufactured within the UK, the system features:
- Robust design: manufactured from heavy duty universal beam sections
- Wide range: uprights up to 9 metres high with a 30 tonne capacity; arms up to 3 metres long to carry 5 tonnes
- Flexibility: vertical arm adjustment to suit load application
- Different configurations and finishes: single and double sided solutions in a wide range of painted or galvanised finishes for outdoor storage
- Compliance: certificates of conformity and load labels backed by proven structural calculations
We can provide both large industrial storage systems and smaller orders, all on a cost effective basis.
With the ability to carry in excess of 30 tonnes per upright, these steel cantilever racks deliver reliable storage solutions for heavy applications and arduous environments.
A variety of different sized items can be stored safely, due to the flexibility of bolted adjustable cantilever arms, making warehouse racking simpler.
Each system is designed specifically to meet your unique requirements.
Arm loads of up to 5 tonnes can be carried
Rack heights of up to 10 metres are available
Arms positively secured in position using two high tensile, zinc plated bolts
Arms adjustable on a typical pitch of 150mm - this can be varied if required
All upright and base sections are manufactured from universal beam or rectangular hollow sections
External floor fixing cleats
Racks are available in any colour, although black is standard
Racks are available in both single sided and double sided
The latest computer technology is used to achieve the most efficient design to your specification
All designs meet current British Standards. Minimum safety factor of 2.8 based on ultimate tensile strength.
Arm deflection limited to 1/150 of length Upright deflection limited to 1/120 of height or 50mm, whichever is less Maximum allowable weld stress of 115N/mm2